Introduction : We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). The Site only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, attended one of our events, or have purchased one of our products. The Site collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name, mobile number and email address for registration, postal address, and credit card information when registering for our events or purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. If you have accessed our site via a social media platform, such as Facebook, we may collect information related to your social media account, such as your handle or identifier on that platform.
Personal Information Our Company Collects And How It Is Used :
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Products or Services including name, address, and telephone number. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to provide a customized experience while using our Products and Services. Your information will never be disclosed, traded, licensed or sold to any third party. However, we may make limited disclosure of personal information under the specific circumstances described below.
Where your information could be provided to a known third party.
The Types of Information We Collect and Store:
Some of the information we may collect about you and store in connection with the provision and fulfilment of our services to you may include:
• Email Address
• Contact No.
• Facebook ID
When you use our Platform, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Date of account creation, Date of account updates, IP address, Device type, Time stamp, Operating system, Browser, Email open clicks, Login history, Order details, Location, Language, Country, Time zone, Sign-up source.
How We Use Your Personal Information:
The above personal information may be used for the following purposes:
• To operate, improve, or promote our Service
• To contact you
o When you have opted in to receive email messaging
o To respond to your email inquiries. Specifically, when Visitors or Members send email inquiries to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose, or share it with third parties.
• To monitor and analyze trends such as:
o Purchase history
o Sales reports
o Behaviour on the Site
o Email clicks and opens
• To market our products and services through:
o Email marketing
o Advertising, including retargeting via Google and Facebook
• Perform accounting, administrative and legal tasks
Who Has Access to Your Data Within Our Organization:
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access in order to provide you with the Products and Services you purchase from us, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries, including requests for refund. Those staff members may be on teams such as: marketing, events, development, executive, customer support. Employees only have access to data that is relevant to their team, on a “need to know” basis.
Who We Share Your Data With Outside of Our Organization and Why:
We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving the Site, to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations, including through the execution of GDPR-compliant Data Privacy Agreements or Agenda, as applicable.
We use 3rd-party solutions for marketing and analytics. This processing occurs on third party platforms on accounts owned by Company, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, SMS notifications and email services. This processing is subject to our Data Privacy Agreements or Agenda, with these third parties, and their respective privacy policies.
Why We Store Information We Collect From You :
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a member on the Site, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
• So you can use our Site
• To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to
• To provide you with a refund, if entitled
• To better understand the traffic to our Site so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience
• To detect and prevent abuse of our Site, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service and
• To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform integrations
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
• By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
• Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
• We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
• We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
• We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Data Security and Data Privacy Regulation
Our company’s commitment to data security: